The Lexington Series
SPRING BAY HORSE TRIALS
APRIL 7-8, 2018
PARK EQUINE KENTUCKY CLASSIQUE HORSE TRIALS
AUGUST 31-SEPTEMBER 2, 2018
HAGYARD MID SOUTH THREE DAY EVENT & TEAM CHALLENGE
OCTOBER 17-21, 2018
Trade Fair Rules
Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY
1. Application Form Deadline - Space will only be reserved if complete form with appropriate fee is submitted. While telephone inquiries are welcome, applications for the trade fair are not accepted by phone. Applications need to be received no later than 30 days prior to any individual horse trial.
2. Space Assignment - Application for space will be dealt with by the Trade Fair Committee in its sole discretion and the Committee shall determine the position to be allotted to Merchants. Merchants must use space provided and designated by the Trade Fair Committee. The Trade Fair Committee reserves the right to exclude any person or firm from exhibiting or close the stand of any Merchant for conduct objectionable to the Trade Fair. No Merchant will be allowed to place exhibits of any type or description in such a manner as to unduly obscure the exhibits of any adjacent stand.
3. Set Up of Stands and Hours of Operation - Goods, exhibits and units may arrive on the grounds one day earlier than the first day of the Horse Trials unless other special arrangements are made. All stands must be set up by 9:00 am, on the first day of the event. The first day of the event is considered the first day of dressage. Stands will remain open until 6:00 pm or one hour after the last horse each day of the horse trials. Goods, exhibits and units must be removed by 8:00 pm on the last day of the event unless special arrangements are made. You may park your vehicle behind your booth space. Electricity will be available to the vendors. YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN EXTENSION CORDS. Only 110 is available.
4. REFUNDS – No refund will be made after two weeks prior to the event.
5. Liability – Every merchant agrees to assume all risks of loss, injury, theft or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof, including goods, merchandise, chattels, papers and business records or other property which may be in or come into the exhibitor’s possession during the course of the exhibit and to assume all liability for damage to property, person or persons arising from accidental or other causes incidental to movement and operation of the trade fair area and hereby releases the Kentucky Horse Park, the Trade Fair Committee, the Lexington Series and the events which the merchant is attending from any liability whatsoever.
6. Insurance - All merchants shall furnish to the Trade Fair Committee proof of comprehensive general liability and products liability insurance in a form satisfactory to the Trade Fair Committee. Proof of insurance or a signed waiver must be received with this form of application or merchant will not be allowed to set up.
Questions: Contact Bev Henson at 502-220-0187 or email email@example.com